Inventory Unit Detail
2014 Polaris Industries 800 Switchback® Pro-R LE Stealth White
Clearance: Save $4,799.00 now until 12/31/2018
Skagit Valley Polaris-Kawasaki
800 Switchback® Pro-R LE Stealth White
CASH PRICE NOT INCLUDING TAX AND LICENSING, DEMO UNIT, IN GOOD SHAPE
- PRO-RIDE Chassis: The stretched version of the world's most advanced snowmobile chassis, the 136" PRORIDE Chassis is light, rigid and perfectly balanced for precise handling - on- and off-trail. The progressive-rate rear suspension provides a bottomless ride and its uncoupled rail delivers outstanding weight transfer for a more fun and comfortable ride.
- 136" PRO-RIDE™ Rear Suspension: The industry's only uncoupled progressive-rate suspension eliminates "spine tinglers" on rough trails. Off-trail, this Polaris-exclusive 136" rail enhances the ride and the rider's capabilities, and it bridges bumps for a more comfortable ride.
- Race-Proven Front Suspension: In the PRO-RIDE IFS, the unbeatable combination of PRO-RIDE steering and the patented variable caster design eliminates bump steer. A rider enjoys lighter steering, sharper cornering and flatter, more precise cornering with 20% less steering effort.
- Pro-Steer™ Skis: The innovative keel design and shortened skag of the Pro-Steer Skis reduces steering effort and enhances handling. Ribs atop the ski increase torsional stiffness, resulting in more precise steering, and bosses on the ribs provide traction when a rider steps on the ski in deep snow.
- 800 Cleanfire® Engine: This liquid-cooled twin has semi-direct injection (SDI) and delivers outstanding throttle response and instant acceleration riders will appreciate both on- and off-trail. This powerful, efficient engine starts easily and reliably, calibrates automatically with changes in temperature and elevation, and delivers impressive fuel economy in real-world riding situations, such as Switchback riders' aggressive, up-tempo riding.
- PRO-RIDE Adventure Seat: This versatile seat design is ideal for Switchback riders who frequently change riding positions. The design and seat height accommodate the smoothest, easiest transitions between seated and standing riding, and the wider seat section provides greater comfort and support for seated riding.
- Optional Security System: This accessory Security System, which a Polaris® dealer can install in conjunction with the Switchback models' PRO-RIDE instrumentation, prevents unauthorized drive-away of an idling sled.
- Integrated Tunnel Protection: Sled durability is enhanced by the integrated tunnel protection that lets a rider stud up to a 1.75" track.
- Walker Evans® Needle Shocks: These premium shocks with easy compression-adjustability and remote reservoirs deliver the best tunability and outstanding fade-proof performance. The unique Walker Evans needle design uses hydraulic force at the end of the stroke to eliminate harsh bottoming.
- Lightweight Silencer: The innovative silencer design minimizes weight and effectively keeps noise levels in check.
- Lightweight Rotor & Jackshaft: These lightweight components minimize sled weight and reduce rotating mass while optimizing the efficiency of power delivery.
- Cobra 1.35" track: This proven Cobra track offers the best in traction and control, on- and off-trail.
- Polaris® Liberty® liquid-cooled 800 twin with Cleanfire® Injection
- 136" PRO-RIDE Chassis
- PRO-RIDE™ IFS with Walker Evans® Piggyback Compression Adjustable shocks and 9"/22.9cm of travel
- Pro-Steer™ Skis
- PRO-RIDE Rear Suspension with Walker Evans Piggyback Compression Adjustable front track shock and Walker Evans Compression Adjustable rear track shock; 14"/35cm of travel
- 15" x 136" x 1.35" Cobra track
- Phantom Hydraulic Disc Brake with lightweight disc
- 800 Switchback Pro-R has P-85 drive clutch and TEAM® Lightweight driven clutch
- PRO-RIDE Adventure Seat
- The handlebar is mounted on a fixed 4.5" (115mm) riser and has integrated handlebar hooks and adjustable hand & thumb warmers
- PERC® Reverse
- Fuel capacity is 11 gal./41.6 liters
- Digital MFD (multi-function display) with speedo, tach, fuel gauge, temp/low oil light
- Mid-height windshield
- 800 Switchback Pro-R has red body panels with Pro-R graphics
- Estimated Dry Weight (lb./kg): 484 / 220
- Overall Length (in./cm): 115 / 292
- Overall Width (in./cm): 48 / 122
- Overall Height (in./cm): 46 / 117
- Ski Center Distance (in./cm): 42.5 / 108
- Fuel Capacity (gal./L): 11 / 41.6
Engine & Drivetrain
- Engine Type/Cooling: Liberty / Liquid
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 2 - 795
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 85 x 70
- Ignition: Digital CDI w/ TPS, WTS, DET
- Exhaust: SC VES, Single
- Fuel System: Cleanfire® Injection
- Disc Brake Type: Phantom, Hydraulic w/ LWT Disc
- Drive/Driven Clutch: P-85 / TEAM® LWT
- Front Suspension: PRO-RIDE™
- Front Travel (in./cm): 9 / 22.9
- Front Shocks: Walker Evans® Piggyback Comp. Adj.
- Ski Type: Pro-Steer™
- Rear Suspension: PRO-RIDE™
- Rear Travel (in./cm): 14 / 35
- Front Track Shock: Walker Evans® Piggyback Comp. Adj.
- Rear Track Shock: Walker Evans® Comp. Adj.
- Track (W x L x H in.): 15 x 136 x 1.35 Cobra
Standard Features and Options
- Steering: Fixed - 4.5" (115mm) Riser
- Electric Start: Option / Accessory
- Reverse: PERC®
- Speedometer: Digital MFD
- Tachometer: Digital MFD
- Security System: Option / Accessory
- Fuel Gauge Type: Digital MFD
- Temp/Low Oil Light: Digital MFD
- 12v Outlet: Accessory
- Handlebar Hooks: Standard Integrated Hooks
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Std. Adjustable
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Seat Type: PRO-RIDE™ Adventure
- Rear Rack / Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Windshield: Mid
- Color / Graphics: Stealth White
LE SnowCheck Options
- Black Tunnel, Orange Rails
- Windshield Options: Low Black Windshield with Hand Guards, Mid-height Smoke Windshield, Tall & Wide Smoke Windshield
- Storage Options: Handlebar Bag, Rear Rack Bag, Hard Saddlebag Bag
- Track Options: 1.35 Cobra Track, 1.75 Backcountry Track
- Engine Type
- 795 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 85 x 70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Cleanfire® Injection
- Digital CDI w/ TPS, WTS, DET
- SC VES, Single
- Brake Type
- Phantom, Hydraulic w/ LWT Disc
- Drive Clutch
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM® LWT
- Front Suspension
- Front Travel
- 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Travel
- 14 in. (35 cm)
- Ski Type
- Ski Stance
- 42.5 in. (108 cm)
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 15 x 136 x 1.35 in.
- Digital MFD
- Digital MFD
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal. (41.6 L)
- Dry Weight
- 484 lb. (220 kg)
- Stealth White
- Electric Start
- Option / Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Std. Adjustable